From: Alexandru C. [email protected]
Date:01/16/2014 10:43 (GMT-05:00)
To: [email protected]
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] pybombs/wget behind a proxy

Greetings,

There seems to be a 10 second timeout when pybombs fetches packages
using wget. This is way too short when working behind a proxy.

I have no clue how proxies are supposed to work. The one I am sitting
behind downloads the package and scans it for viruses and during that
time the connection appears to hang from wget point of view. With a
large package like Ice, 10 seconds are not sufficient. I don’t know
what a proper timeout would be, but maybe this is why the default
timeout is so long.

Alex

Hi Tim,

I think that will be a good solution. Thanks.

Alex