Re: Problem getting IronRuby running - it won't compile

Open ruby.sln. IronRuby.sln is deprecated, and should be deleted (I
thought it was). Are you using the old SVN sources? If so you should be
using the Git repo, or the binary we just released at Rubyforge.

JD

http://wiki.github.com/ironruby/ironruby has recently been updated with
all information you should need to build IronRuby, categorized into the
following tasks:

Getting the
sourceshttp://wiki.github.com/ironruby/ironruby/getting-the-sources

dev.bathttp://wiki.github.com/ironruby/ironruby/devbat - Setting up
the dev environment

Buildinghttp://wiki.github.com/ironruby/ironruby/building

RubySpechttp://wiki.github.com/ironruby/ironruby/rubyspec

Debugginghttp://wiki.github.com/ironruby/ironruby/debugging

Modifying the
sourceshttp://wiki.github.com/ironruby/ironruby/modifying-the-sources

Contributinghttp://wiki.github.com/ironruby/ironruby/contributing

If there is any additional information that would help you get up and
running, do let us know (or update the wiki yourself).

Shri

Anyone care if we completely kill the SVN repository so folks don’t
stumble upon it anymore?

Jim D. wrote:

Open ruby.sln. IronRuby.sln is deprecated, and should be deleted (I
thought it was). Are you using the old SVN sources? If so you should be
using the Git repo, or the binary we just released at Rubyforge.

JD

Ironruby-core mailing list
removed_email_address@domain.invalid

The debugging mspec bits look great! Much clearer than my waffle.

Pete