yes i did sudo ldconfig, but the problem is still there.
I noticed that cmake gives the following output for gr-howto-…-cmake
– Found SWIG: /usr/bin/swig (found version “2.0.4”)
– Could NOT find PythonLibs (missing: PYTHON_LIBRARIES)
– Found PythonInterp: /usr/bin/python2.7
so it says it cannot find the PythonLibs.
This is very weird since cmake on the gnuradio tree gives no problem:
– Configuring python-support support…
– Dependency PYTHONLIBS_FOUND = TRUE
– Dependency SWIG_FOUND = TRUE
– Dependency SWIG_VERSION_CHECK = TRUE
– Enabling python-support support.
– Override with -DENABLE_PYTHON=ON/OFF
So, I am stuck at this point!
I don’t know what PyhtonLibs gr-howto tries to find and why there is
a discrepancy between this and the gnuradio tree build.
BTW, everything is on the master branch.