Re: platform_is fix needed?


#1

I’m doing an update to the specs right now, so can we wait until that
goes through, then see if it is still an issue?

Thanks


#2

I’m doing an update to the specs right now, so can we wait until that goes through, then see if it is still an issue?

Sure. If it still fails after the update, I pushed a fix here:
http://github.com/thbar/ironruby/commit/87a9613939942ab50ae5a152c2f84a61e55d99f5
(one remaining failure after that).

– Thibaut