From: Marcus A. [email protected]
To: rspec-users [email protected]
Sent: Thursday, October 18, 2007 9:45:46 AM
Subject: Re: [rspec-users] plain text stories: motivation number 27

On Wed, Oct 17, 2007 at 09:41:27AM -0500, David C. wrote:

This is mostly theoretical, but …

I’m starting to use lighthouse (http://llighthouseapp.com) for my
projects at work. I’m organizing iterations as milestones and stories
as tickets tagged to a milestone.

Lighthouse offers an API so that you can write access the data in
your
account and write apps to process that data.

I think you see where this is going.

It seems to me that a plain text story could be stored in a
lighthouse
Thoughts?
I think it will be really useful if you start changing issue status
based on the outcome of the run stories. My main beef with issue
trackers has always been just that, that users click a box to say that
something is done instead of it being handled automatically.

/Marcus