From: Jim D. [email protected]
To: “[email protected][email protected]
Sent: Monday, June 2, 2008 8:31:11 PM
Subject: Re: [Ironruby-core] Performance difference in Asp.Net with
IronRuby.

Ah. Didn’t know that.

Thanks!

JD

From:[email protected]
[mailto:[email protected]] On Behalf Of Brad W.
Sent: Monday, June 02, 2008 10:25 AM
To: [email protected]
IronRuby.

It was true, early in .NET, that the C# compiler was a more aggressive
optimizer than the VB.net compiler. Not sure if it’s still true or not.
On Mon, Jun 2, 2008 at 10:10 AM, Jim D. [email protected]
wrote:
Sidenote: Can anyone give some links on those blogs (VB vs C#) they are
both compiled to IL, so I don’t see why one would be faster, just
curious.