Re: OS X Leopard shipping with Rails!

-----Original Message-----
From: Matt T. [mailto:[email protected]]
Sent: Tuesday, August 08, 2006 12:51 PM
To: ruby-talk ML
Subject: Re: [OT] OS X Leopard shipping with Rails!

Well, the core guys are working with Apple to make sure it
doesn’t, so, I believe this time around they will have
learned from their mistakes.

Step 1: Don’t cross compile.

Hmm, I think that’s about it, really. :stuck_out_tongue:

Regards,

Dan

or
strictly
prohibited and may be unlawful. If you have received this communication
destroy