Von: Dincer B. [mailto:[email protected]]
Gesendet: Sonntag, 6. Oktober 2013 13:46
An: [email protected]; [email protected]
Betreff: [Openlte-discuss] Segmentation fault in when using
gnuradioresampler block in c++ flowgraph

Hi all,

I want to connect the rational resampler to the block called “state
machine”. Whenever I invoke the rational resampler I get an
“SEGMENTATION FAUL” error. I use an C++ flowgraph.

Header file:
gr::top_block_sptr top_block; // Included hier_block2.h
gr::filter::rational_resampler_base_ccf::sptr resampler_filter;

Source File:
resampler_filter->make(1536,1000,std::vector(1,1));
top_block->connect(samp_src, 0, resampler_filter, 0);
top_block->connect(resampler_filter,0, state_machine, 0);

What am I Missing? Does the header not find the source file
rational_resapmler_base_cf_impl.c? Do I have to use for some reason
another (PFB) filter? How can I invoke a gnuradio block like that in
general in such a flowgraph?

How do I have to invoke the pointer for the resampler block?

Thanks,
Dincer