RE: odd error

It seems that is the problem, because I have instant rails… and
there´s no scripts folder in c:\instantrails\rails_apps… I have just
cookbook and typo-2.6.0

Mariano

Mariano S. wrote:

It seems that is the problem, because I have instant rails… and
there�s no scripts folder in c:\instantrails\rails_apps… I have just
cookbook and typo-2.6.0

Inside either cookbook, or type-2.6.0 you should see the script
directory.

A.

Hi Mariano,

The scripts folder is at the top level; same level as the app folder,
not
inside it. Have a look there and let us know.

hth,
Bill

What files go you have in your Rails app’s “script” directory? It
sounds like the “generate” script file is missing. In mine I have
these file:

about
breakpointer
console
destroy
generate
plugin
runner
server

Curt

On 4/4/06, Mariano S. removed_email_address@domain.invalid wrote:

I did what you said, then oponed radrails from that console but still
happens.

Thanks,
Mariano