From: Tomas M. [mailto:[email protected]]
Sent: Wednesday, August 10, 2011 7:20 PM
To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: [Ironruby-core] ObjectSpace module

Your implementation of _id2ref might be a good enough approximation. (It
isn’t 100% equivalent to MRI though since in MRI I can enumerate
integers and ask if there is an object with that id. So I can get to
objects for which object_id wasn’t called before.)

You “become” a developer by submitting a patch on github. No need to
talk to anybody J. Of course, it is better to let folks in this list
know what you’re working on so that we don’t dup efforts.

Tomas