Re: No Digital Modulation Working

On 10/22/2012 03:03 PM, Ahmed Z. wrote:

attached file or provide me with any transceiver using any digital
modulation which should work on latest gnuradio with USRP N210 that
would really be a great help. I really appreciate your help.
Regards. Ahmed.

Hi,

If things are working fine for FM modulation,then it’s surely due to LO
offset between Tx & Rx. I hope
you know on how to correct LO offset.

Sumit: If possible, could you please post some videos and tutorials on
LO
Offset Correction.

Yeah …Done already

http://gnuradio.4.n7.nabble.com/No-Digital-Modulation-Working-tp38097p38129.html

Apart from what everyone said, what I can see from your attached file is
that you are multiplying with 5000 before sending to USRP sink, isn’t
it?
There is possibly a clipping issue here. Also in the receiver side, you
should remove the throttle. Throttle is needed only when there is no
hardware involved. If any hardware (such as USRP, audio source/sink) is
involved in your flowgraph you don’t need throttle.

On Tue, Oct 23, 2012 at 10:58 PM, sumitstop
<[email protected]

Thanks Sakib, the issue was solved when I changed the multiplying
constant to 100 mili. They were not communicating due to clipping.
Regards.
Ahmed.