Re: Multipath Fading

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Ritvik P. [email protected]
Date: Fri, May 1, 2015 at 9:59 AM
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Multipath Fading
To: Mostafa A. [email protected]

Hey,
I tried applying multipath fading in Gnu radio.
But as a result there is increment in the signal power which is excatly
the
opposite of the theory.
kindly find the attachments for the images.

On Sat, Apr 25, 2015 at 10:28 PM, Ritvik P.
[email protected]

Hello Ritvik,

I have a few questions, could you find a quick answer to each of them,
so that I understand the situation better?

I’m very confused, because you have a screenshot of a Flowgraph that has
multiple QT GUI sinks, but is set to WX. And then you have a screenshot
of QT Gui visualizations and also one of WX GUI visualizations.

Would you mind explaining these graphs a bit better? In which file do
you show what?

Why are you using real-world measured signal from a USRP source to test
the fading simulator in GNU Radio? Why not simply use a noise source?

But as a result there is increment in the signal power which is excatly
the opposite of the theory.
What is it that you were expecting?

Thanks,
Marcus