From: Scott L. <scott sigkill.org>
Subject: Re: More themes included/microformats
http://news.gmane.org/find-root.php?message_id=<14b7e5ef0607121106p744926f7jf7113b273d9230ea%40mail.gmail.com>
Newsgroups: gmane.comp.web.typo.user
http://news.gmane.org/gmane.comp.web.typo.user
Date: 2006-07-12 18:06:56 GMT

There are a few microformat-ish things that I’d like to do after 4.0
ships. I’d like to make it easy to create hReviews as well as one of
the event microformats. Beyond that, I haven’t seen anything
particularly exciting in the microformat world. hAtom sounds nice
enough as a formatting standard, and Scribbish is already in the trunk
and will be included in 4.0.

Past that, are any of the remaining microformats actually useful for
anything?

Scott