I haven’t successfully implemented the overriding of virtual events yet.

From: [email protected]
[mailto:[email protected]] On Behalf Of Jim D.
Sent: Sunday, May 10, 2009 8:14 AM
To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: [Ironruby-core] IronRuby projects newsletter

I don’t know where Curt is in events, but if he is done, that support
will show up in the next push (perhaps later today).

I’ll have to take a look at both of your frameworks today. I’m liking
the idea of stubs by default, and I want to get a chance to play with it
:slight_smile:

JD

…there is no try

Sent from my phone. Please excuse typos and txtspk.