Re: ir -S gem not working on windows 7 32-bit

Yeah. Thats expected, but we should also fix it. Ir -S igem should work

From: Ivan Porto C. [email protected]
Sent: Thursday, March 25, 2010 3:13 PM
To: ironruby-core [email protected]
Subject: [Ironruby-core] ir -S gem not working on windows 7 32-bit

Hi

just for information:

On a clean instance of windows 7, with the latest ironruby release and
using cmd.exe I’m unable to run ir -S gem install rails

can’t find C:\users\ivan\gem is the error message.

Ivan Porto C.
Web: http://whiterabbitconsulting.eu - http://flanders.co.nz
Twitter: http://twitter.com/casualjim
Microsoft IronRuby/C# MVP