From: Web R. [email protected]
To: [email protected]
Sent: Wednesday, May 14, 2008 1:08:58 AM
Subject: Re: [Ironruby-core] Interactive IronRuby “Try Ruby in Your
Browser” Shell

Hi Unni.

I do not understand, why do you always want to start a new thread for an
existing thread with a Re- Title

Starting a thread for an existing thread does not make real sense. You
will not fetch better results that way.

It would be better to start a new thread for a new topic.

I hope if not offended you, but it was required since you have started
many threads with a Re-Title for existing threads

Thanks