Re: Installing 1.8.5 on Debian

Can I ask for a dump of your /etc/apt/sources.list file please?

None of the mirror list URLs I’m using have 1.8.4

----- Original Message ----
From: greg [email protected]
To: ruby-talk ML [email protected]
Sent: Thursday, 16 November, 2006 8:16:28 PM
Subject: Re: Installing 1.8.5 on Debian

I just did an automatic install of 1.8.4 on Debian

Copy addresses and emails from any email account to Yahoo! Mail - quick,
easy and free. http://uk.docs.yahoo.com/trueswitch2.html

You will need one of the following, not sure which one

deb http://au.archive.ubuntu.com/ubuntu/ dapper universe
deb http://security.ubuntu.com/ubuntu dapper-security main restricted
deb-src http://security.ubuntu.com/ubuntu dapper-security main
restricted