From: Bill S. [email protected]
To: [email protected]
Sent: Monday, April 14, 2008 12:20:47 AM
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] how to transmit a DQPSK Modulated Sequence
through USRP (how to handel the carrier?)

Hello, everybody

I am trying to transmit a DQPSK Modulated Sequence into sky through
USRP, but after the symbols whose types are complex go through the pulse
shaping filter, how can we put them onto a carrier, say cos(2pifct).
Should we multiply the complex symbols with cos(2
pifct) or with
exp(2pifc*t)? Should we sample the symbols after multiplying carrier
or before multiplying carrier? thank you!!!

Bill

Do You Yahoo!?