From: Pat K. [email protected]
To: [email protected]
Sent: Tuesday, May 13, 2008 8:45:50 AM
Subject: Re: [ruby-gnome2-devel-en] how can I write my traditional
character?

Pat K. wrote:

thx you for answer but I have some problem I can’t see it :’(
please see my attach file

Maybe Scite not support my language? and how can I do?? in cmd not
support too:’(

Defy all challenges. Microsoft® Visual Studio 2008.

ruby-gnome2-devel-en mailing list
[email protected]
https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/ruby-gnome2-devel-en

thx you! I can display now :smiley: