From: Diego B. [email protected]
To: [email protected]
Sent: Tuesday, May 6, 2008 5:01:10 PM
Subject: [ruby-gnome2-devel-en] Get action back from Gtkmozembed

Hi guys,

If i use Gtkmozembed without a webserver, using it with just ruby and a
template library, if i make a textinput or button or anything, how can i
read back the data? anyone have a suggestion?

Don’t miss this year’s exciting event. There’s still time to save $100.
Use priority code J8TL2D2.

ruby-gnome2-devel-en mailing list
[email protected]

I have no idea how to do this, i tried some codes and none worked, i
dont know well how to work with http >.< need some help
this is the code im using to render the data, mab is a markup generated
from markaby

(window = Gtk::Window.new).signal_connect(“destroy”) {Gtk.main_quit}
gecko = Gtk::MozEmbed.new
window.add(gecko).show_all

gecko.open_stream “file:///”, “text/html”
gecko.append_data “#{mab}”
gecko.close_stream

Gtk.main