Date: Thu, 06 Jul 2006 15:24:49 -0500
From: “John W. Long” [email protected]
Subject: Re: [Radiant] Cookies
To: [email protected]

Tim P. wrote:

Just thinking about doing something… If I had a radient site, which I do,
how could I then do something dynamic based on a cookie value, I guess I
would have to build some radius tag or a behaviour to handle it wouldn’t I?

A behavior might be a good way to handle this. Using behaviors you can
access the same request and response objects that ActionController has
access to. Take a look at Behavior::Base#process to see how it works.

John L.
http://wiseheartdesign.com

http://www.star.net.uk

Tim P. wrote:

Ok cool, am I being dumb but where is the Behavior::Base#process
located??!

Line 46 of behavior.rb.

–Al Evans