Re: confusion with singleton method call

Sent from my HTC

----- Reply message -----
From: “Love U Ruby” [email protected]
To: [email protected]
Subject: confusion with singleton method call
Date: Mon, Mar 18, 2013 05:39

Can anyone help me here?

Why do you guys keep responding. The ole bait n switch.

On Sun, Mar 17, 2013 at 9:41 PM, [email protected] <

Good point, Cliff. Should realize by now he’s purposefully
misconstruing the error message(s) just to post and annoy the list.

Thanks for reminding me.

[email protected] mailto:[email protected]

Can anyone help me here?

D. Deryl D.

“The bug which you would fright me with I seek” - William Shakespeare

  • The Winter’s Tale, Act III, Scene II - A court of Justice.

On Mon, Mar 18, 2013 at 12:04 AM, D. Deryl D.
[email protected]wrote:

The sad thing? I have stopped responding to most posts, and when I do, I
tend to think more about why I’m bothering to respond. And not just
here.
Everywhere. I used to enjoy spending time hunting down answers. No more.