Re: code coverage of ironruby code

Both of those libraries have integration with rcov, so if you were to
look into porting that library it might help. Otherwise we may need to
look into writing something custom.

From: Ivan Porto C. [email protected]
Sent: September 23, 2009 2:26 AM
To: ironruby-core [email protected]
Subject: [Ironruby-core] code coverage of ironruby code

Hi

Is there a way to get the code coverage when running RSpec or Test::Unit
stuff with ironruby? It would help me a lot to set build tresholds etc.

Because I guess the C# tools won’t be able to do it and the ruby tools
neither.

Is it in the cards? What would it take to implement something like that
for IronRuby?

Ivan Porto C.
Blog: http://flanders.co.nz
Twitter: http://twitter.com/casualjim