Re: Benchmark-rx/tx.py with QPSK modulation

Hi Boris

I think you need to specify costas-alpha as 0.05 and gain-mu as 0.001 as
your starting point. Hope this would help.

Bill

From: Eric B. removed_email_address@domain.invalid
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Benchmark-rx/tx.py with QPSK modulation
To: “Boris Danev” removed_email_address@domain.invalid
Cc: removed_email_address@domain.invalid
Date: Tuesday, May 12, 2009, 5:34 PM

On Tue, May 12, 2009 at 03:02:20PM +0200, Boris Danev wrote:

received at all.

Any comments or suggestions will be appreciated. Thank you in advance.

Boris

We’ve fixed some bugs in the mpsk demod since 3.1.3. You could either
try the trunk, or stay tuned for a few more days when we expect to
have the 3.2.0 release out.

Eric

Thank you Bill and Eric.

With the change of the suggested 2 parameters dbpsk and gmsk reception
appears to be stable.
The dqpsk is still not working properly.
I will try the trunk as well. The 3.2 release seems very close :-).

Regards,
Boris

From: Eric B. <removed_email_address@domain.invalid>
benchmark-rx.py/bencmark-tx.py
and ok =
try the trunk, or stay tuned for a few more days when we expect to

Discuss-gnuradio mailing list
removed_email_address@domain.invalid

Boris Danev
System Security Group, ETH Zurich