Re: Any coming IronRuby releases fixing igem this year?

Ironruby-core mailing list

Ironruby-core mailing list

Ironruby-core mailing list

Ironruby-core mailing list

My repo is synced with the recent changes and I still get the same error
(which originates from a different one as I stated above)…

Shay.

Isn’t “no such file to load – rubygems/defaults/operating_system”
exception caught somewhere?

I think this exception is common.

Tomas