Re: a question about wx.App()

Thank u! Your explanation to me is rather explicit! I have found outthe
App() and downloaded wxWidgets 2.8.7, from which i checked out
theapp.cpp file, thank u! But I still have sth confusing me.

1, e.g. there is a method called detachmenubar in the
/src/gtk/frame.cpp, but i cannot find that method in
http://docs.wxwidgets.org/stable/wx_wxframe.html#wxframeoncreatetoolbar,a
class method list for wxframe and vice versa (there is a methodcalled
oncreattoolbar in that list, but it is not in the frame.cppfile). I dont
know why!!

2, we also used the class wx.boxsizer, but there is no file called
boxsizer under wxWidgets 2.8.7. We cannot find that in wxWidgets, why is
that??

3, now i can see the cpp file of app(), cause i downloaded wxWidgets
2.8.7, but i cannot find its source file under my system (Ubuntu 7.10
Gusty, ). The only one i could find in my laptop is wxPython 2.8.4.0.
(there should be wxWidgets or sth like that since usrp_wfm_rcv.py file
is running successfully).

4,there is also a problem causing my headache: OnInit is a method
ofclass stdapp(wx.app), i think it should be run somehow, but i
cannotsee how it is run! there is no object calling this method!

Ispent 48 hours digging for the answers of these kinda problems,
butstill could not find the answers, maybe i am too stupid… i am
verydepressed right now. Hopefully you could help me figure them out.
Thankyou very much!!!

Bill