rdoc version 2.0.0 has been released!
RDoc is an application that produces documentation for one or more
files. RDoc includes the
ri tools for generating and
At this point in time, RDoc 2.x is a work in progress and may incur
API changes beyond what has been made to the RDoc 1.0.1. Command-line
are largely unaffected, but internal APIs may shift rapidly.
2.0.0 / 2008-04-10
3 Major Enhancements:
- Renamespaced everything RDoc under the RDoc module.
- Reads from a cache in ~/.ri/ for enhanced speed.
- RubyGems aware, only searches latest gem versions.
- Now up to over 100 tests and 200 assertions.
4 Minor Enhancements:
- Switched to an ERb-based TemplatePage, see RDoc::TemplatePage.
- Class/module ri now displays attribute and constant comments.
- Cross-references can be disabled with a leading .
- Relaxed parsing for some RDoc inline markup.