Random routing errors in 1.1.3 with Mongrel

Since upgrading to 1.1.3 on our dev box, we’ve started to see random
routing errors with our apps running under Mongrel in production
mode. The errors seem to go away after a while but come back
everytime we restart the server. This may be a mongrel problem, it
may be a rails problem (I’ve posted a bug on the trac) and I was
wondering if anybody else had had similar problems since upgrading.

Here’s the ticket:

http://dev.rubyonrails.org/ticket/5551

Cheers
Luke R.
www.lukeredpath.co.uk

Luke:
There’s a bug in Rails 1.1.3 that causes controllers inside of modules
to
fail. I believe that a fix has already been applied to the stable
branch.

Hi Brian

Thanks for the headsup.

Cheers
Luke

On 6/29/06, Brian H. [email protected] wrote:

may be a rails problem (I’ve posted a bug on the trac) and I was
Rails mailing list


Cheers,
Luke R.
http://www.lukeredpath.co.uk
http://opensource.agileevolved.com

This forum is not affiliated to the Ruby language, Ruby on Rails framework, nor any Ruby applications discussed here.

| Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Remote Ruby Jobs