From: John W. Long [email protected]
Date: Dec 11, 2007 1:19 PM
Subject: [Radiant] Rails Upgrade
To: [email protected], [email protected]

Trunk may be a little unstable today. I’m working on upgrading
everything to run on Rails 2.0.

John L.
http://wiseheartdesign.com

Radiant mailing list
Post: [email protected]

On Dec 11, 2007, at 1:19 PM, John W. Long wrote:

Trunk may be a little unstable today. I’m working on upgrading
everything to run on Rails 2.0.

I ran out of time on this and reverted trunk back to 1.2.6.

We’ll try again soon.

John L.
http://wiseheartdesign.com

Have you any idea when Radiant will run under Rails 2.0? TIA dave-

On Dec 22, 2007, at 7:02 PM, dave4c03 wrote:

Have you any idea when Radiant will run under Rails 2.0? TIA dave-

It really depends. Next week I’m busy with family stuff. I may get a
chance to look at it again in January. I’m not sure if any of the
other guys on the core team will get to it before then or not.

John L.
http://wiseheartdesign.com