Rails Parser

Hi all
I am a new Ruby on rails developer having one plus exp…
I like Rails most…
and enjoying making applications

I listened from some one that rails application in production mode …
are
more error porn…
This is due to the Parser used in rails … is complicated to understand
Some Time it generates some unknown error that is difficult to solve

so i want to know is it really true…
what is the solution to this …parser problem…

Regards,
Shyam
+91-971-618-9650

On Feb 22, 5:22 pm, shyam mohan [email protected] wrote:

Hi all
I am a new Ruby on rails developer having one plus exp…
I like Rails most…
and enjoying making applications

I listened from some one that rails application in production mode … are
more error porn…
This is due to the Parser used in rails … is complicated to understand
Some Time it generates some unknown error that is difficult to solve …

That’s too vague to be able to provide any sort of useful error.

Fred

Thanks for reply
but i want to know why rails parser generate that errors …?

while our ruby code is 100% correct…

Regards,
Shyam
+91-971-618-9650
http://sites.google.com/site/shyammohankanojia/cv

On Mon, Feb 22, 2010 at 10:58 PM, Frederick C. <

On Feb 22, 6:47 pm, Frederick C. [email protected]
wrote:

On Feb 22, 5:49 pm, shyam mohan [email protected] wrote:> Thanks for reply

but i want to know why rails parser generate that errors …?

while our ruby code is 100% correct…

Again, can’t say anything with so little detail.

To elaborate a little more: what errors do you get, what does the code
responsible for this look like ?

Fred

On Feb 22, 12:22 pm, shyam mohan [email protected] wrote:

so i want to know is it really true…
what is the solution to this …parser problem…

As others have said, it’s not clear what you mean here. The only thing
I can guess is that you’re referring to the Rack request parser, which
is prone to giving “weird errors” when you’re feeding it invalid
requests.

More detail will certainly get you a better answer.

–Matt J.

shyam mohan wrote:

Thanks for reply
but i want to know why rails parser generate that errors …?

while our ruby code is 100% correct…

If your Ruby code were 100% correct, it would not be generating parse
errors.

Regards,
Shyam

Best,

Marnen Laibow-Koser
http://www.marnen.org
[email protected]

On Feb 22, 5:49 pm, shyam mohan [email protected] wrote:

Thanks for reply
but i want to know why rails parser generate that errors …?

while our ruby code is 100% correct…

Again, can’t say anything with so little detail.

Fred

This forum is not affiliated to the Ruby language, Ruby on Rails framework, nor any Ruby applications discussed here.

| Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Remote Ruby Jobs