Rails Developer Positions in San Diego

We are looking for fulltime Rails Developers to join a tremendous rails
only
development team in San Diego. Please send resume and examples of work
removed_email_address@domain.invalid.
Pay is based upon experience and there is an opportunity for options.

Cheers,
Mike

Mike C. O’Brien
CEO
Mingle, LLC
701 B Street, Suite 1150
San Diego, CA 92101
removed_email_address@domain.invalid
619-922-6970 Cell
619-822-2471 Office

www.mingle.com

Mike O’Brien wrote:

We are looking for fulltime Rails Developers to join a tremendous rails
only
development team in San Diego. Please send resume and examples of work
removed_email_address@domain.invalid.
Pay is based upon experience and there is an opportunity for options.

Cheers,
Mike

Mike C. O’Brien
CEO
Mingle, LLC
701 B Street, Suite 1150
San Diego, CA 92101
removed_email_address@domain.invalid
619-922-6970 Cell
619-822-2471 Office

www.mingle.com

I wish in-depth experience with Rails wasn’t such a weighty issue. I’ve
been a software developer for 15 years and am just getting started with
Rails. I’m retooling into Rails because it puts the fun back in
programming, but most of the time, it doesn’t feel like getting a
full-time job is possible because everybody wants you to have two years
experience before being considered.

Ditto.

Considering when rails 1.0 was released, can anyone claim 2-years Rails
experience outside of the core developer team?
-L
On 3/13/06, Bill W. removed_email_address@domain.invalid wrote:

Mike O’Brien wrote:

Mike
www.mingle.com

Rails mailing list
removed_email_address@domain.invalid

Rails mailing list
removed_email_address@domain.invalid

Best Regards,
-Larry
“Work, work, work…there is no satisfactory alternative.”
— E.Taft Benson