Radrails server hangs

Hello,

Anyone found a solution for the latest radrails problem?
I have an app that shows the server is starting and I cannot kill the
server.

Thanks
Frank

Kill the ruby process and try agian

If you are on Linux, delete the file
$HOME/workspace/.metadata/.plugins/org.radrails.server.core/.servers

But do that with Eclipse closed…

I believe under Windows this file must be in a similar directory tree.

2005/12/13, Abdur-Rahman A. [email protected]:

Rails mailing list

Eduardo Leao Garcia
[email protected]

thanks,

I did this, and now when I start radrails, it shows no servers.

Frank

Frank wrote:

> Hello,
>
> Anyone found a solution for the latest radrails problem?
> I have an app that shows the server is starting and I cannot kill

the
> server.
>
> Thanks
> Frank

Eduardo Leao Garcia
[email protected]

Rails mailing list

Now you go to File → New → Other and creates a new WEBrick Server. I
had
exactly that problem this morning…

2005/12/13, Frank [email protected]:

Sent: Tuesday, December 13, 2005 1:38 PM