I attempted to install the “virtual domain extension” but got the
following
error:
==========BEGIN==========
** Daemonized, any open files are closed. Look at cd and
log/mongrel.log
for info.
** Starting Mongrel listening at 1.2.3.4:80
** Starting Rails with production environment…
/root/myapp/config/…/vendor/radiant/vendor/rails/activerecord/lib/…/…/activesupport/lib/active_support/dependencies.rb:266:in
load_missing_constant': uninitialized constant AppExtension (NameError) from /root/myapp/config/../vendor/radiant/vendor/rails/activerecord/lib/../../activesupport/lib/active_support/dependencies.rb:452:inconst_missing’
from
/root/myapp/config/…/vendor/radiant/vendor/rails/activerecord/lib/…/…/activesupport/lib/active_support/dependencies.rb:464:in
const_missing_before_generators' from /root/myapp/config/../vendor/radiant/vendor/rails/railties/lib/rails_generator/lookup.rb:13:inconst_missing’
from
/root/myapp/config/…/vendor/radiant/vendor/rails/activerecord/lib/…/…/activesupport/lib/active_support/inflector.rb:250:in
constantize' from /root/myapp/config/../vendor/radiant/vendor/rails/activerecord/lib/../../activesupport/lib/active_support/core_ext/string/inflections.rb:148:inconstantize’
from
/root/myapp/config/…/vendor/radiant/lib/radiant/extension_loader.rb:70:in
activate_extensions' from /root/myapp/config/../vendor/radiant/lib/radiant/extension_loader.rb:68:inselect’
from
/root/myapp/config/…/vendor/radiant/lib/radiant/extension_loader.rb:68:in
activate_extensions' ... 19 levels... from /usr/local/lib/ruby/gems/1.8/gems/mongrel-1.0.1/lib/mongrel/command.rb:211:inrun’
from /usr/local/lib/ruby/gems/1.8/gems/mongrel-1.0.1
/bin/mongrel_rails:243
from /usr/local/bin/mongrel_rails:16:in `load’
from /usr/local/bin/mongrel_rails:16
==========END==========

On Apr 26, 2007, at 9:21 PM, dave4c03 wrote:

(NameError)
As far as I know, no version of Virtual Domain Extension references
AppExtension. I don’t know what that would be.

~~ Brian

I tried both the following versions and they both had the same error.

This forum is not affiliated to the Ruby language, Ruby on Rails framework, nor any Ruby applications discussed here.

| Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Remote Ruby Jobs