----Messaggio originale----
Da: [email protected]
Data: 20/02/2009 5.17
A: "dttsp-linux"[email protected]
Cc: "[email protected]"[email protected], "flexradio"[email protected], “mep”<mep-dev@uppermeadow.
com>, "GNURadio D.ion List"[email protected], “High
Performance Software Defined Radio D.ion List”
[email protected]
addressed the desire for 64 bit OS, but we still had pretty slow memory
currently have but these new ones will represent bit steps in the right
motherboard for Nvidia ION.
Discuss-gnuradio mailing list
[email protected]
Discuss-gnuradio Info Page

Attiva Tiscali Tutto Incluso: telefoni e navighi senza limiti A SOLI €10
AL MESE FINO ALL’ESTATE. Attiva entro il 26/02/09!
http://abbonati.tiscali.it/promo/tuttoincluso/