10.3 on there since you can get all the free tools at the BSC site. I
almost have the cross compile environment setup but have been running
into
some linker/toolchain issues and wondering if anyone might be able to
help
me if they have ran into this before. I googled it and only got a bit
of
information. Here is the last part of the make output:

libtool: link: warning: library /mnt/cell-root/usr/lib/libfftw3f.la' was moved. ppu32-g++ -g -O2 -Wall -Woverloaded-virtual -pthread -o .libs/benchmark_dotprod benchmark_dotprod.o -L/mnt/cell-root/lib -L/mnt/cell-root/usr/lib ../../../gnuradio-core/src/lib/.libs/libgnuradio- core.so /mnt/share/gnuradio/omnithread/.libs/libgromnithread.so -lrt /mnt/cell-root/usr/lib/libfftw3f.so -Wl,--rpath -Wl,/mnt/share/cell-install/lib -Wl,--rpath -Wl,/mnt/cell-root/usr/lib /opt/cell/toolchain/bin/ppu-ld: skipping incompatible /mnt/cell-root/usr/lib/librt.so when searching for -lrt /opt/cell/toolchain/bin/ppu-ld: skipping incompatible /mnt/cell-root/usr/lib/libm.so when searching for -lm ../../../gnuradio-core/src/lib/.libs/libgnuradio-core.so: undefined reference to_dl_hwcap’
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
make[4]: *** [benchmark_dotprod] Error 1
make[4]: Leaving directory /mnt/share/gnuradio/gnuradio-core/src/tests' make[3]: *** [all-recursive] Error 1 make[3]: Leaving directory/mnt/share/gnuradio/gnuradio-core/src’
make[2]: *** [all-recursive] Error 1
make[2]: Leaving directory /mnt/share/gnuradio/gnuradio-core' make[1]: *** [all-recursive] Error 1 make[1]: Leaving directory/mnt/share/gnuradio’
make: *** [all] Error 2

Now, I made some changes to the configure-cell-cross but only to correct
some earlier errors with errno.h, which it did. If someone could just
point
me in the right direction to fix this that would be awesome. Thanks