— Original message —
From: “Jeroen O.” [email protected]
Date: 25 January 2014, 01:34:11

On Fri, Jan 24, 2014 at 11:42 PM, wishmaster [email protected] wrote:

What is your proxy_cache_methods value?

I tried both

proxy_cache_methods OPTIONS;

as well as

proxy_cache_methods GET HEAD OPTIONS;

but both gave the error.

From: “wishmaster” [email protected]id
Date: 26 January 2014, 12:07:24

What is your proxy_cache_methods value?

I tried both

proxy_cache_methods OPTIONS;

Because “OPTIONS” means any of this values: GET, HEAD,POST, etc. The HTTP method
like OPTIONS is absent.
Oops, sorry, my mistake after hard night :). Try GET, HEAD or only

Hello!

On Fri, Jan 24, 2014 at 03:33:39PM -0800, Jeroen O. wrote:

Is it possible to cache the OPTIONS method? This pages gives exactly
that example: http://www.packtpub.com/article/nginx-proxy

proxy_cache_methods OPTIONS;

However, when I try this, nginx writes in the error log:

[warn] 7243#0: invalid value “OPTIONS” in …

As of now, only GET, HEAD and POST methods can be used in
proxy_cache_methods. Allowed values are listed in syntax at
http://nginx.org/r/proxy_cache_methods.

Maxim D.
http://nginx.org/