From: “Ahmad” [email protected]
To: [email protected]
Sent: Sunday, October 30, 2011 12:30
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] proper antenna for RFX900

Hi,

Perhaps a Yagi then? It is very easy to build and inexpensive.
I used 3 mm Al tig welding rods for elements and a PVC electrical tube
as boom.

My 900 MHz Yagi photos, wire list and EZNEC design can be found at
http://www.poes-weather.com/~patrik/Yagi-900MHz/

Here is a yagi calculator Yagi Calculator

Patrik