This is a problem I have been having for a while, but I’ve never given
enough importance until now.
Basically I have a USRP2 as a receiver and no transmitter. So basically,
am just measuring noise.
I am using the 5GHz band.
As you can see the peak at center frequency is eliminated by changing
gain. So I guess it was just some DC offset that wasn’t removed by the
However, the other peak at -30kHz approximately remains. I tried to use
uhd.tune_request thinking it was some leakage but the peak doesn’t move.
In this case I have a peak at center frequency which isn’t attenuated
if I change the gain. The peak at -30kHz remains also. I tried using the
uhd.tune_request treating these peaks as leakage but they didn’t move at
At 5.5GHz, I don’t have any peak (I don’t think it is necessary to post
image in this case) except for a small DC offset which is eliminated
increase in the gain.
The peak at the center frequency (but not the -30kHz peak), however,
again for frequencies greater than 5.5GHz but less than 6 GHz.
Someone answered me in another post about the leakage problem and how to
solve it. However, those tools are not working in this case.
View this message in context:
Sent from the GnuRadio mailing list archive at Nabble.com.