Problem with the Depot program

Reading the great book agile web development with rails and I am running
into a problem around the pages 100.

Getting this error, I have tried rake tmp:sessions:clear and rake
db:sessions:clear but still get the the same problem.

Attached is the error message, when I try and add something to the cart
with the full trace and my code.

Thank you!

ERROR MESSAGE:

[code=]NoMethodError in StoreController#add_to_cart

You have a nil object when you didn’t expect it!
You might have expected an instance of Array.
The error occurred while evaluating nil.find
RAILS_ROOT: script/…/config/…

Application Trace | Framework Trace | Full Trace
app/models/cart.rb:9:in add_product' app/controllers/store_controller.rb:10:inadd_to_cart’
Request

Parameters: {“id”=>“3”}

Show session dump

Response

Headers: {“cookie”=>[], “Cache-Control”=>“no-cache”}[/code]
FULL TRACE

app/models/cart.rb:9:in `add_product' app/controllers/store_controller.rb:10:in `add_to_cart' /usr/local/lib/ruby/gems/1.8/gems/actionpack-1.13.2/lib/action_controller/base.rb:1095:in `send' /usr/local/lib/ruby/gems/1.8/gems/actionpack-1.13.2/lib/action_controller/base.rb:1095:in `perform_action_without_filters' /usr/local/lib/ruby/gems/1.8/gems/actionpack-1.13.2/lib/action_controller/filters.rb:632:in `call_filter' /usr/local/lib/ruby/gems/1.8/gems/actionpack-1.13.2/lib/action_controller/filters.rb:619:in `perform_action_without_benchmark' /usr/local/lib/ruby/gems/1.8/gems/actionpack-1.13.2/lib/action_controller/benchmarking.rb:66:in `perform_action_without_rescue' /usr/local/lib/ruby/1.8/benchmark.rb:293:in `measure' /usr/local/lib/ruby/gems/1.8/gems/actionpack-1.13.2/lib/action_controller/benchmarking.rb:66:in `perform_action_without_rescue' /usr/local/lib/ruby/gems/1.8/gems/actionpack-1.13.2/lib/action_controller/rescue.rb:83:in `perform_action' /usr/local/lib/ruby/gems/1.8/gems/actionpack-1.13.2/lib/action_controller/base.rb:430:in `send' /usr/local/lib/ruby/gems/1.8/gems/actionpack-1.13.2/lib/action_controller/base.rb:430:in `process_without_filters' /usr/local/lib/ruby/gems/1.8/gems/actionpack-1.13.2/lib/action_controller/filters.rb:624:in `process_without_session_management_support' /usr/local/lib/ruby/gems/1.8/gems/actionpack-1.13.2/lib/action_controller/session_management.rb:114:in `process' /usr/local/lib/ruby/gems/1.8/gems/actionpack-1.13.2/lib/action_controller/base.rb:330:in `process' /usr/local/lib/ruby/gems/1.8/gems/rails-1.2.2/lib/dispatcher.rb:41:in `dispatch' /usr/local/lib/ruby/gems/1.8/gems/mongrel-1.0.1/lib/mongrel/rails.rb:78:in `process' /usr/local/lib/ruby/gems/1.8/gems/mongrel-1.0.1/lib/mongrel/rails.rb:76:in `synchronize' /usr/local/lib/ruby/gems/1.8/gems/mongrel-1.0.1/lib/mongrel/rails.rb:76:in `process' /usr/local/lib/ruby/gems/1.8/gems/mongrel-1.0.1/lib/mongrel.rb:618:in `process_client' /usr/local/lib/ruby/gems/1.8/gems/mongrel-1.0.1/lib/mongrel.rb:617:in `each' /usr/local/lib/ruby/gems/1.8/gems/mongrel-1.0.1/lib/mongrel.rb:617:in `process_client' /usr/local/lib/ruby/gems/1.8/gems/mongrel-1.0.1/lib/mongrel.rb:736:in `run' /usr/local/lib/ruby/gems/1.8/gems/mongrel-1.0.1/lib/mongrel.rb:736:in `initialize' /usr/local/lib/ruby/gems/1.8/gems/mongrel-1.0.1/lib/mongrel.rb:736:in `new' /usr/local/lib/ruby/gems/1.8/gems/mongrel-1.0.1/lib/mongrel.rb:736:in `run' /usr/local/lib/ruby/gems/1.8/gems/mongrel-1.0.1/lib/mongrel.rb:720:in `initialize' /usr/local/lib/ruby/gems/1.8/gems/mongrel-1.0.1/lib/mongrel.rb:720:in `new' /usr/local/lib/ruby/gems/1.8/gems/mongrel-1.0.1/lib/mongrel.rb:720:in `run' /usr/local/lib/ruby/gems/1.8/gems/mongrel-1.0.1/lib/mongrel/configurator.rb:271:in `run' /usr/local/lib/ruby/gems/1.8/gems/mongrel-1.0.1/lib/mongrel/configurator.rb:270:in `each' /usr/local/lib/ruby/gems/1.8/gems/mongrel-1.0.1/lib/mongrel/configurator.rb:270:in `run' /usr/local/lib/ruby/gems/1.8/gems/mongrel-1.0.1/bin/mongrel_rails:127:in `run' /usr/local/lib/ruby/gems/1.8/gems/mongrel-1.0.1/lib/mongrel/command.rb:211:in `run' /usr/local/lib/ruby/gems/1.8/gems/mongrel-1.0.1/bin/mongrel_rails:243 /usr/local/lib/ruby/gems/1.8/gems/activesupport-1.4.1/lib/active_support/dependencies.rb:488:in `load' /usr/local/lib/ruby/gems/1.8/gems/activesupport-1.4.1/lib/active_support/dependencies.rb:488:in `load' /usr/local/lib/ruby/gems/1.8/gems/activesupport-1.4.1/lib/active_support/dependencies.rb:342:in `new_constants_in' /usr/local/lib/ruby/gems/1.8/gems/activesupport-1.4.1/lib/active_support/dependencies.rb:488:in `load' /usr/local/lib/ruby/gems/1.8/gems/rails-1.2.2/lib/commands/servers/mongrel.rb:60 /usr/local/lib/ruby/site_ruby/1.8/rubygems/custom_require.rb:27:in `gem_original_require' /usr/local/lib/ruby/site_ruby/1.8/rubygems/custom_require.rb:27:in `require' /usr/local/lib/ruby/gems/1.8/gems/activesupport-1.4.1/lib/active_support/dependencies.rb:495:in `require' /usr/local/lib/ruby/gems/1.8/gems/activesupport-1.4.1/lib/active_support/dependencies.rb:342:in `new_constants_in' /usr/local/lib/ruby/gems/1.8/gems/activesupport-1.4.1/lib/active_support/dependencies.rb:495:in `require' /usr/local/lib/ruby/gems/1.8/gems/rails-1.2.2/lib/commands/server.rb:39 /usr/local/lib/ruby/site_ruby/1.8/rubygems/custom_require.rb:27:in `gem_original_require' /usr/local/lib/ruby/site_ruby/1.8/rubygems/custom_require.rb:27:in `require' script/server:3
cart.RB

[code=]class Cart
attr_reader :items

def intialize
@items = []
end

def add_product(product)
current_item = @items.find {|item| item.product == product}
if current_item
current_item.increment_quantity
else
@items << CartItem.new(product)