Problem with queries

Hello,

I upgraded to ferret 0.10.10 and I noticed a strange behaviour with
queries.

Now the queries return strange results. For example, the two following
queries return the same results:

familynames|firstnames:andre

familynames|firstnames:andr

Another example, the first query returns a correct result + incoherent
results, the second query returns only the correct result:

(familynames|firstnames:baus)

(familynames|firstnames:baus*)

Could you help me please?

Thank you

Johan

Hi Johan,

I seemed to have a similar problem with 0.10.10. A search for “monkey”
would produce correct results + incoherent results, whereas a search for
“monkey~” returns only the correct result.

Setting various default slop values helped none.

Anyway, before I could confirm this wasn’t something dumb I was doing,
0.10.11 came out and solved my problem. So try upgrading (the gem is
available).

John.

http://johnleach.co.uk

On Thu, 2006-10-19 at 12:19 +0200, johan duflost wrote:

I upgraded to ferret 0.10.10 and I noticed a strange behaviour with queries.

On 10/20/06, John L. [email protected] wrote:

available).
That’s right. 0.10.10 was a buggy release. Go for 0.10.11 or later.
(0.10.12 is coming in an hour)

This forum is not affiliated to the Ruby language, Ruby on Rails framework, nor any Ruby applications discussed here.

| Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Remote Ruby Jobs