Thanks.

From: Tran Doc C. [email protected]

I am using Nginx 1.0.10 and purge module 1.4. But i have a problem with clear
cache.
http://myserver/ → can not clear cache
http://myserver/news/ → can not clear cache

You are trying to clear whole directories recursively…
Are you sure the purge module is capable of doing that?
From reading the README, it seems to only handle files…

JD

Hi,

I am using Nginx 1.0.10 and purge module 1.4. But i have a problem with
clear cache.
Example:
http://myserver/test.html → can clear cache with
http://myserver/purge/test.html
http://myserver/ → can not clear cache
http://myserver/news/ → can not clear cache

What exactly are you trying to do and what is your configuration?

Best regards,
Piotr S. < [email protected] >

Hi,

You are trying to clear whole directories recursively…
Are you sure the purge module is capable of doing that?

It’s not.

Best regards,
Piotr S. < [email protected] >

Hi,
I don’t want to clear directories. I mean, clear a URL without .html.
http://myserver/ is home page.
http://myserver/news/ is a URL

How to clear these link with purge module?

Thanks,

You are trying to clear whole directories recursively…
Are you sure the purge module is capable of doing that?

It’s not.

Best regards,
Piotr S. < [email protected] >

Hi,

I don’t want to clear directories. I mean, clear a URL without .html.
http://myserver/ is home page.
http://myserver/news/ is a URL

How to clear these link with purge module?

What is your configuration?

Best regards,
Piotr S. < [email protected] >