Problem upgrading from .13.1 to .14.x

I’ve tried upgrading to .14.1 and .14.3 on my local OSX instance via the
locomotive bundle and received the following error:

test_logout(UserControllerTest):
ArgumentError: wrong number of arguments (3 for 0)
/usr/local/lib/ruby/gems/1.8/gems/actionpack-1.10.2/lib/action_controller/base.rb:807:in
initialize' /usr/local/lib/ruby/gems/1.8/gems/actionpack-1.10.2/lib/action_controller/base.rb:807:in new’
/usr/local/lib/ruby/gems/1.8/gems/actionpack-1.10.2/lib/action_controller/base.rb:807:in
initialize_template_class' /usr/local/lib/ruby/gems/1.8/gems/actionpack-1.10.2/lib/action_controller/base.rb:358:in process_without_session_management_support’
/usr/local/lib/ruby/gems/1.8/gems/actionpack-1.10.2/lib/action_controller/session_management.rb:116:in
process_without_test' /usr/local/lib/ruby/gems/1.8/gems/actionpack-1.10.2/lib/action_controller/test_process.rb:16:in process’
/usr/local/lib/ruby/gems/1.8/gems/actionpack-1.10.2/lib/action_controller/test_process.rb:300:in
process' /usr/local/lib/ruby/gems/1.8/gems/actionpack-1.10.2/lib/action_controller/test_process.rb:307:in get’
./test/functional/user_controller_test.rb:140:in `test_logout’

I thought perhaps there was a problem with my local machine as it’s kind
of funky right now so I thought I’d upload my code to textdrive and see
if it works there. Same exact error on there was well with .14.2

Anyone have any insight into this problem? Here’s a paste of the error
I’m getting as well as the pertinent line of code:
http://rafb.net/paste/results/ygnJza47.html

Thanks for any tips or insight.

-Michael

For anyone that’s interested I figured out the problem. Be careful not
to create an initialize method in a module that’s included in another
module in rails.

http://dev.rubyonrails.com/ticket/2862

Michael wrote:

I’ve tried upgrading to .14.1 and .14.3 on my local OSX instance via the
locomotive bundle and received the following error:

test_logout(UserControllerTest):
ArgumentError: wrong number of arguments (3 for 0)
initialize' /usr/local/lib/ruby/gems/1.8/gems/actionpack-1.10.2/lib/action_controller/base.rb:807:in new’
initialize_template_class' /usr/local/lib/ruby/gems/1.8/gems/actionpack-1.10.2/lib/action_controller/base.rb:358:in process_without_session_management_support’
/usr/local/lib/ruby/gems/1.8/gems/actionpack-1.10.2/lib/action_controller/session_management.rb:116:in
process_without_test' /usr/local/lib/ruby/gems/1.8/gems/actionpack-1.10.2/lib/action_controller/test_process.rb:16:in process’
/usr/local/lib/ruby/gems/1.8/gems/actionpack-1.10.2/lib/action_controller/test_process.rb:300:in
process' /usr/local/lib/ruby/gems/1.8/gems/actionpack-1.10.2/lib/action_controller/test_process.rb:307:in get’
./test/functional/user_controller_test.rb:140:in `test_logout’

I thought perhaps there was a problem with my local machine as it’s kind
of funky right now so I thought I’d upload my code to textdrive and see
if it works there. Same exact error on there was well with .14.2

Anyone have any insight into this problem? Here’s a paste of the error
I’m getting as well as the pertinent line of code:
http://rafb.net/paste/results/ygnJza47.html

Thanks for any tips or insight.

-Michael