Problem new Signal Processing Block

Dear all,

yesterday I posted a message about problems to install a new signal
processing block, after that I search in previous messages in the
gnuradio discussion list and I found some different solutions to my
problem, I put them together my problem was solved.
At fist I note that in configure file the $prefix=/usr/local and the
rest of the construction process use this information, so I ran
./configure --prefix=/usr since my /lib folder in under /usr only not
in /usr/local.
After that I modify the qa_howto.py file by changing the import
howto by from gunradio import howto. When I made this changes it
finally works,

This forum is not affiliated to the Ruby language, Ruby on Rails framework, nor any Ruby applications discussed here.

| Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Remote Ruby Jobs