Pooling objects in jruby

I would like to pool some email connections within a jruby process to
allow for concurrent access to an email account. Can anyone recommend
an object pool implementation?

thx.

-karl


To unsubscribe from this list, please visit:

http://xircles.codehaus.org/manage_email

On Jul 23, 2010, at 6:19 PM, Karl B. wrote:

I would like to pool some email connections within a jruby process to allow for concurrent access to an email account. Can anyone recommend an object pool implementation?

Take a look at the threadz gem.

http://github.com/nanodeath/threadz

cr


To unsubscribe from this list, please visit:

http://xircles.codehaus.org/manage_email

This seems like its for pooling threads. I would like a thread safe
pool of objects. In my case its an email connection pool.

Thx

Sent from my iPad

On Jul 23, 2010, at 7:58 PM, Chuck R. [email protected] wrote:


To unsubscribe from this list, please visit:

http://xircles.codehaus.org/manage_email


To unsubscribe from this list, please visit:

http://xircles.codehaus.org/manage_email

There’s always http://commons.apache.org/pool/

On Jul 23, 2010, at 8:59 PM, Karl B. wrote:

On Jul 23, 2010, at 6:19 PM, Karl B. wrote:

http://xircles.codehaus.org/manage_email


To unsubscribe from this list, please visit:

http://xircles.codehaus.org/manage_email

Hmmm… is it simple to use from jruby? Never tried that before.

Thanks!

On Jul 26, 2010, at 10:25 AM, Lenny M. wrote:

To unsubscribe from this list, please visit:

http://xircles.codehaus.org/manage_email


To unsubscribe from this list, please visit:

http://xircles.codehaus.org/manage_email

This forum is not affiliated to the Ruby language, Ruby on Rails framework, nor any Ruby applications discussed here.

| Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Remote Ruby Jobs