Please, tell me about packaged Ruby Tk application?

Please, tell me about packaged Ruby Tk application to .swf or to .exe .
thanks so much!

-------- Original-Nachricht --------

Datum: Mon, 3 Sep 2007 16:00:41 +0900
Von: Vo Ngan [email protected]
An: [email protected]
Betreff: Please, tell me about packaged Ruby Tk application?

Please, tell me about packaged Ruby Tk application to .swf or to .exe .
thanks so much!

Dear Vo Ngan,

there is a project called rubyscript2exe that can create an exe file
for you:

http://www.erikveenstra.nl/rubyscript2exe/index.html

Best regards,

Axel

-------- Original-Nachricht --------

Datum: Mon, 3 Sep 2007 16:00:41 +0900
Von: Vo Ngan [email protected]
An: [email protected]

Please, tell me about packaged Ruby Tk application to .swf or to .exe .
thanks so much!

Dear Vo Ngan,

there is a project called rubyscript2exe that can create an exe file
for you:

http://www.erikveenstra.nl/rubyscript2exe/index.html

Best regards,

Axel

Hi Axel

Do you know packaged Ruby Tk application that can create an SWF file?
Because, I want packaged that can create an SWF file for game. (I write
by Ruby_Tk). That I can give game.SWF on web and play online.

Ngan