From: discuss-gnuradio-bounces+ralph=removed_email_address@domain.invalid
[mailto:discuss-gnuradio-bounces+ralph=removed_email_address@domain.invalid] On Behalf Of
sarankumar
Sent: Monday, September 15, 2014 7:27 AM
To: GNURadio D.ion List
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] phase synchronizing USRPs in GNU Radio

Hi all,

I am trying to phase synchronize multiple usrp’s using 10 MHz reference
and 1 pps. I was able to get them synchronised but with constant phase
offset between. But every time I retune or rerun the flowgraph the phase
offset changes. how can I estimate and compensate the phase offset
between USRPs without rerunning or retuning USRP? The purpose is to do
DOA estimation. I use WBX daughterboard and USRP N210.

Regards,

Saran

The “timed command” concept in UHD allows multiple N2xx with SBX or WBX
to be phase-aligned on tuning, using a special “resynch”

hardware feature of the synthesizers used (ADF4351). However, this
functionality is not exposed in the gr-uhd interface.

Furthermore, on the WBX, even with timed commands there will be a 180deg
phase-ambiguity, due to the 2XLO mixer. The units will

either be in-phase with each other, or exactly 180deg out-of-phase with
each other, since the state of the divider in the 2XLO mixer cannot

be controlled from the outside.

On 2014-09-15 09:36, Ralph A. Schmid, dk5ras wrote:

[email protected]
Discuss-gnuradio Info Page [1]

Links: