Attached you can find my patch to the comments extension.
It is important to notice that this patch has a migration that will
override any snippets named ‘comments’, ‘comment’ or ‘comment_form’,
this is the 002 migration.
I don’t know if this is the best way to add the snippets, but found
it at least better than having them in the the CommentsExtension.rb
Let me know if it works.
- Changed dependency from admin_parts to shards.
- Added the snippets to a migration, so that the users no longer have
to do this manually.
- Changed filter_id from integer to string to make it similar to
- Removed the ‘Comments’ tab, and moved the functionality to the
‘Pages’ tab instead using shards.
- Added support for filters in comments, all though ugly coded.
- Simplified the comment snippets.