Paper: DCSK chaotic modulations with GNU Radio

Hi,

I would like to announce a paper I published few months ago with
some friends on a DCSK chaotic modulation implementation with GNU
Radio. The full reference is:

Georges Kaddoum, Julien Olivain, Guillaume Beaufort Samson, Pascal
Giard, Francois Gagnon: “Implementation of a Differential Chaos Shift
Keying Communication system in GNU Radio,” International Symposium on
Wireless Communication Systems (ISWCS), August, 2012.

I took the opportunity to add a copy on the AcademicPapers page of
the wiki:

http://gnuradio.org/redmine/projects/gnuradio/wiki/AcademicPapers

The code of the modulator and demodulator used in the paper is
available at:

Feedback and comments are welcome. If somebody thinks this has a
place in the main repo, let me know what remain to be done.

Regards,

– Julien Olivain.

Hi Julien,

On Tue, Nov 13, 2012 at 07:31:30PM +0000,
[email protected] wrote:

I took the opportunity to add a copy on the AcademicPapers page of
the wiki:

http://gnuradio.org/redmine/projects/gnuradio/wiki/AcademicPapers

Thanks for adding this! I had a quick peak, and it seems quite
interesting what you’ve done.

The code of the modulator and demodulator used in the paper is
available at:

GitHub - jolivain/gr-chaos: Chaotic communication blocks for GNU Radio

Feedback and comments are welcome. If somebody thinks this has a
place in the main repo, let me know what remain to be done.

Perhaps you could add a link and a very brief description on CGRAN
(https://www.cgran.org). This is where people would most likely look for
extensions like this. You don’t have to upload code to the CGRAN SVN
repos to do this.

Cheers,
MB

Karlsruhe Institute of Technology (KIT)
Communications Engineering Lab (CEL)

Dipl.-Ing. Martin B.
Research Associate

Kaiserstraße 12
Building 05.01
76131 Karlsruhe

Phone: +49 721 608-43790
Fax: +49 721 608-46071
www.cel.kit.edu

KIT – University of the State of Baden-Württemberg and