Paginator Question

Hi i using rails paginator class in my application like below

@log_pages = Paginator.new(self, @logs.length, items_per_page, page)

i would like to know how can check whether the current page is last
page or not?

Thank u for any information

Newb N. wrote:

Hi i using rails paginator class in my application like below

@log_pages = Paginator.new(self, @logs.length, items_per_page, page)

i would like to know how can check whether the current page is last
page or not?

Thank u for any information

It would be useful if you give the Paginator class definition… Is it a
default
function available in rails.
I think You might be using a plugin for pagination.

If it is plugin, find whether any method is available to find the last
page.

Loganathan G. wrote:

Newb N. wrote:

Hi i using rails paginator class in my application like below

@log_pages = Paginator.new(self, @logs.length, items_per_page, page)

i would like to know how can check whether the current page is last
page or not?

Thank u for any information

It would be useful if you give the Paginator class definition… Is it a
default
function available in rails.
I think You might be using a plugin for pagination.

If it is plugin, find whether any method is available to find the last
page.

Thanks for your response Mr.loganathan,

Actually i m using rails default paginator class.

Newb N. wrote:

Loganathan G. wrote:

Newb N. wrote:

Hi i using rails paginator class in my application like below

@log_pages = Paginator.new(self, @logs.length, items_per_page, page)

i would like to know how can check whether the current page is last
page or not?

Thank u for any information

It would be useful if you give the Paginator class definition… Is it a
default
function available in rails.
I think You might be using a plugin for pagination.

If it is plugin, find whether any method is available to find the last
page.

Thanks for your response Mr.loganathan,

Actually i m using rails default paginator class.

I would recommend you the following URL to read to get to know about
pagination available in rails:
http://www.nullislove.com/2007/05/24/pagination-in-rails/

I think that In simple pagination , we can find it.

This forum is not affiliated to the Ruby language, Ruby on Rails framework, nor any Ruby applications discussed here.

| Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Remote Ruby Jobs