[OT] Interesting DLR links?

I believe DLR-proficient folks are on the list, so I’d like to ask
althought
it’s off-topic: have you got interesting DLR resources handy ?

I’m mostly looking for articles or documentation related to 1/ building
your
custom language, 2/ hacking C# by being able to optimize code by
replacing
lambdas using generics with direct methods using specific type.

I already found those links:

http://benjaminnitschke.com/2009/03/31/WritingYourOwnProgrammingLanguageWithTheDLRDynamicLanguageRuntime.aspx

http://listeningtoreason.blogspot.com/2008/02/net-dlr-makes-building-new-language.html

  • cecil decompiler
  • expression framework

Do you have other resources on that kind of subjects ?

Also, the DLR mailing list on codeplex doesn’t seem to lead to anywhere

  • is
    there a list actually ?

thanks!

– Thibaut

(I just posted Bill’s Sympl information in response to this question, as
I don’t think it had made it to the list yesterday.)

http://ironpython-urls.blogspot.com/2009/04/writing-your-own-programming-language.html

  • cecil decompiler
  • expression framework

Do you have other resources on that kind of subjects ?

Also, the DLR mailing list on codeplex doesn’t seem to lead to anywhere

  • is there a list actually ?

thanks!

– Thibaut

Hi Curt,

(I just posted Bill’s Sympl information in response to this question, as
I don’t think it had made it to the list yesterday.)

thanks, got it after this mail - that’s spot on :slight_smile:

cheers,

– Thibaut

http://www.bitwisemag.com/2/Building-your-own-Language-without,175
http://www.bitwisemag.com/2/DLR-Build-Your-Own-Language
http://www.bitwisemag.com/2/Building-your-own-Language-without
http://www.bitwisemag.com/2/DLR-Build-Your-Own-Language-part-3

The above is a series of articles by Dermot H., chief architecht of
the Visual Studio Ruby In Steel IDE and the IronRuby In Steel IDE.

best wishes
Huw C.

SapphireSteel Software
http://www.sapphiresteel.com

http://www.bitwisemag.com/2/Building-your-own-Language-without,175
http://www.bitwisemag.com/2/DLR-Build-Your-Own-Language
http://www.bitwisemag.com/2/Building-your-own-Language-without
http://www.bitwisemag.com/2/DLR-Build-Your-Own-Language-part-3

The above is a series of articles by Dermot H., chief architecht of
the Visual Studio Ruby In Steel IDE and the IronRuby In Steel IDE.

thanks for these as well.

– Thibaut